Tuesday, April 14, 2009

on the cheap

I just wanted to share today's bargain...
I picked this up at the grocery today whilst shopping for a loaf of french bread...
She was $2.99 (before Easter she was $13.99)
The pot was sitting empty on the back porch.
I'm thinking they fit together quite nicely.

I have to admit...I love to see when my bloggy friends post about their great finds. In today's economic world...we all know things could be a lot better. I think it is wonderful to share where treasures from big to small can be found on a budget.
I plan on sharing more of my "finds" in future posts.
I hope you will share yours too.
Have a lovely Tuesday.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

love a good deal!!
xo

paige said...

oh yes, always up for a great deal.
your flowers look so pretty.
i need a pick-me-up little something for a neighbor...maybe i'll score one for a couple of bucks too
xo

Tara said...

Looks perfect there!! I agree it is always nice to know where you can find a good deal...! Glad you came by my blog today...it was good to see you~