Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yesterday...Morgan declared to the house that she was bored.
"I'm sooooooooooo bored!"
This is probably her most used phrase.
Hard to keep this girl entertained I guess.
Probably gets that from me.
I didn't even give time to sit and think about what we could do to cure this all too common problem.
So we grabbed bag and keys and headed to the craft store.
I think this is what Morgan would refer to as her Heaven.
The Craft store.
Her mind goes into instant create mode.
I love that about her.
(Mine is Anthropologie...or Home Goods)
(Same thing happens when I am in either of these stores)
*sigh*
We stocked up on dollar stamps new, ink pads, blank cards and new crayons...
sometimes...you just need to get some new stuff.
We drove home...
unloaded the goods....
and all of the kids sat together around the table and colored.

Mikey has loved coloring since he was the tiniest guy.


Thank goodness for big farm tables.


Even Mr C's older girls weren't too old or too cool to color with the little ones...

Thank you Michael's for the dollar stamp section.




I must admit...I too sat down for a color.

Sometimes you just have to pick up a crayon and scribble a little.
Felt just as good as I remembered it did.






































1 comment:

Tara said...

oh I love a good scribble with my son...it feels good! what a great family activity!