Wednesday, April 29, 2009

nooks and crannies

Hey there!
I have to tell you...I love when all of you creative bloggy ladies post photos from your homes.
I am nosey and I love to see the inside of where it all happens...
...in a non-creepy stalker sorta way.
So.......I thought I would invite you into my home and share just a little glance.
I wanted to show some photos of the nooks and crannies in our home...
These are the spaces where I love to put favorite things and pretty things.
Do you want to come inside and see them?
Let's go...



~do you see that fab tray right there, behind the planter, that is my new favorite find...it looks as if it has been around forever~
~shhhh....i just picked it up yesterday at home goods for $15!...don't you just love a good deal~

~ahhhh....my mother made me this memory board for my 32nd birthday...it sits right outside of our bedroom door and has some of my favorite family pics on it...

~hey...this is another gift from my mom...just a saying that i like real well~
~did you read it~


~just some photos and candles on one of my favorite pieces of furniture~
~a couple of years ago i went nuts for anything from z gallerie and this is one of those pieces from there~



~she's pretty, isn't she~




~uh~oh...that's milo...never mind him...he's always napping there~
~go back to sleep milo~






~i just found this little creamer set the other day at home goods~





~~this little birdie sits on the kitchen window right where i do my dishes~


~these are pictures of our breakfast room just aside from our kitchen...our table is black and bold and again...she came from z gallerie and happens to be one of my favorite pieces~
So...what did you think...
do you like my nooks and crannies?
I sure do hope so...
Can't wait to show you the workings on the living room/dining room change!
Lots of ideas and good stuff floating around!
Do you know how hard it is to choose fabric?
Sheesh...I'm torn between chocolate toile and solid taupes!
What's a girl to do?
~~~










2 comments:

B said...

Just came across your blog and wanted to say "Hi" It's a lovely place to hangout :o)

Tara said...

Oh I am running through your front door, I am nosey too! I love your nooks and crannies, did that sound weird? Everything is just lovely...I love the tray and the creamer set and Milo how sweet is he! Fabric is hard to choose, chocolate toile sounds deliciuos though~ Can't wait to see what you did with the other rooms~
P.S. how was the cake? :)