Thursday, April 9, 2009

mr c is in trouble

Mr C has found himself to be in some trouble tonight.
Big Trouble.
That is why he is currently sitting on sofa watching
baseball alone and not invited into bedroom to watch telly with me.
Reason for current "time out" if you will is a direct result from the following story.
And so it goes.
After school today...Mr C commissioned all 3 children to help him wash his gigantor truck.
I watched.
Was busy eating a cookie and playing on Blackberry.
I observed Landon sobbing because he had not had an opportunity to "hose down " the beast.
Not to be confused...the beast is the truck.
Moving on.
I...being a fair and sober minded mother felt saddened for little Landon and decided that his turn was next.
So...I scooped up the hose and handed it over to the boy.
With specific instruction.
"Accidentally on purpose...spray Mr C with the hose!"
Thought that would be funny.
And sexy.
Landon followed instruction perfectly.
I thought he would.
Got Mr C good...right in the face...his mug was drenched.
Kids and I were laughing.
Mr C looked angry at first and then smiled.
And then...got himself into a heap of trouble.
He threw the bucket full of dirty soapy ickified water on Landon and I.
Not a good move darling.
And not very funny.
I might have chosen a few colorful words to say to him...must apologize later to children for teaching inappropriate vocab lesson.
Landon was screaming.
Soapy water in the eyes feels not so great.
Landon and I came inside and I headed immediately for the shower.
My hair had suffered the worst part of the attack.
My hair is a favorite part of me.
She was doused with yuck.
He ruined my pretty curls.
I work hard on those curls everyday.
I had to start all over again...and ready myself from head to toe.
This meant war.
After The Hair Killer finished washing his truck...he didn't dare step foot into our room.
I think he knows better.
I'm not upset anymore...but I'm not telling him that.
Gonna let him sweat it out a little.
See if I can get a back tickle or good dinner out of the situation.
The ball is in my court.
I'm just sayin'
You never mess with a girl and her curls.
Never.
Now...if you will excuse me...I have to let my hubs-to-be out of his time out.
I'm ready for dinner.

1 comment:

3 Including Me... said...

HA HA HA!! Oh my! That is so great! :) I know he will get a payback someday... when least expecting it! :)