Friday, March 20, 2009

Butterfly Factor

After 2 lovely years with Mr C by my side...I still get ooey gooey butterflies in my belly.

Time after time, this proves itself to be my absolute favorite feeling of being in love with this man.

Sitting at dinner tonight...he reached over with his right hand, stretched it out it across my leg and pulled me right next to him. (This, by the way, is a signature Mr C move and I melt for it every time he brings it out ).

We sat so close that you couldn't put a pin between us.

Butterflies.

It's a second chance at love and butterflies for the both of us.

We know what life is like...minus the butterflies.

I have a feeling that I will never go a day without feeling that fluttering in my belly.

I hope that my Mr C feels the same in his belly when I bring out my signature move...the one when I come to bed at night with a big bowl of mint chocolate chip.

Butterflies.

3 comments:

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

I still get butterflies, nearly 13 years later, every time our feet touch in the night.

3 Including Me... said...

Thats so sweet Rebecca.. soon to be Mrs CLark...:) Hey, and cant blame him, i love me some Mint Chip too...:)

Kasey said...

oh my!
I also love mint ch. chip, and love to have a big ole bowl in bed!
xoxo