Saturday, March 28, 2009

thanks girls...

I just wanted to send a big thank you to all of our friends that shopped at our Spring Boutique!! We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends who support us and love to buy handmade. Friday night had a turnout larger than we ever expected and we had such a great time showing our creations and catching up with great friends. Thank you ladies...you are the best!!

I will be posting pictures after I get a little time to clean up from the boutique and do some downloading.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend...I'm going to take a nap.

xo

1 comment:

sherry said...

I had plans to come on Friday with two of my sisters, but it fell through! I was so sad! I was even sadder after I saw pictures, it looks like you have some great stuff. I know it is a lot of hard work, but if you do it again, we're in! I am confident that next time we will not have a wedding AND a baptism the same wekend;)